Shout Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, hang out, and shout out!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FFVII: AC Quiz

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel
Admin
Admin
Axel

FFVII: AC Quiz Empty
PostSubject: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Admin
Axel

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:06 pm

I got Vincent Valentine again =\

FFVII: AC Quiz VincentValentine4
Vincent
"There is a flow through the body... like the life stream, it fights against harmful substances, the Sephiroth element, Jenova cells, call it what you will."
Animal: White Raven, signaling inteligence and purity
Color: White the color of calm and cool
You seem to be cold and emotionless, but that is often not the case... you are wise and know what to say to people to get them thinking and to get them to remember the things they care about
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Admin
Axel

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:13 pm

Olivia got Sephiroth LOL =]

FFVII: AC Quiz F773565a
Sephiroth "I thought of what to give you as a gift, shall i give you dispair?... What is most important to you? Would you give me the happiness of stealing it away from you?" Animal: Black Wolf, an ignoble beast who wishes to slaughter all in its path Color: Black, the color of hatred You feel nothing but hate... you were betrayed by those whom you protected, and now you want nothing but the end of everything, so that we may start anew.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Dumb quiz. XD

OH WELL I KILLED AERITH YEY [sorry i don't like her. XD]
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Admin
Axel

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Aww I love Aerith. I love a lot of the characters from FF7, the only one I never really thought about much was Vincent. -_-
I'm calling you Sephy from now on btw. =]
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:29 pm

YOU DO THAT. IMA CALL YOU VINCE.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Admin
Axel

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Hi Sephy.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:02 pm

HI VINCY.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Admin
Axel

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Sephy.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Vincy.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Admin
Axel

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:03 am

Cloudy...
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:08 pm

... lolz. cloud.

YUR NOT KEWL ENUFF TWO BII CLOWD, JORDUN.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Admin
Axel

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:29 am

LAWL *still can't believe you got Sephiroth and was thinking you'd get Yuffie*
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:42 pm

I'm, like, NOT Sephiroth-y. XD
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Admin
Axel

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:08 pm

I'm not Vincent-y! Jordan seems to think you're Sephiroth-y! xD

I found something for you heh... =P

How To Act Like Sephiroth

1. Focus on your speech. Sephiroth usually has a deep, strong, clear voice. He does not stumble over words, and always thinks of his words in advance. Don't be afraid to speak slowly, find your words and then say them aloud.

2. Don't show much with your facial expressions. An overexagerated smile might be on your mind when at some exciting Anime Convention, but you can't do this. The only appropriate time to smile (especially teeth-bearing) is when about to defeat someone in battle.

3. Don't run, except when chasing or being chased. Sephiroth doesn't hasten, he will get there when he gets there. If you have need to zip around, perhaps you should not be wearing your outfit. Don't forget that black trenchcoats are usually fairly warm, and you might regret overexerting yourself. Besides, after running you may find yourself out of breath - and Sephiroth would never be caught out of breath.

4. Wield your Sephiroth sword properly. Never flail about with such a dangerous weapon, but just as important you should look skilled when you have it out. Random, sloppy chops are not good form.

There are three versions of Sephiroth, though. First is Sephiroth before he discovered his past, both a hero among the people, and a SOLDIER for Shinra. Second, is insane Sephiroth. This is the guy who killed the President of Shinra, caused chaos, and chased after mother. Lastly is the final version of Sephiroth, Sephiroth after he accepts his destiny to rule. This Sephiroth is calm, cool, collect, and in-charge. You can pick which Sephiroth to act as, but often you will have to act as the final verson, because some outfits (KH outfits, for example) are from after you accept your fate.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:15 pm

*headdesk*
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Admin
Axel

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:21 pm

... =)
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:06 pm

... caramelldansen
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Admin
Axel

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:26 pm

... Hi

(On topic^) You really do seem like the awesome-ninja-Yuffie type.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:25 pm

lawl, thanks. you seem like the...

I DUNNO NUTHIN BOUT FF. XD
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Admin
Axel

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Did you watch the movie? You probably know more than you think!
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:42 am

not yet. XD
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Admin
Axel

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:19 pm

It's weird but it's so fun to watch! =)
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:10 am

I'm watching elfen lied. my friend dared me to.

it's disturbing. o_o
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Admin
Axel

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:43 am

Hahaha. Ha!
I think I saw the beginning theme once because someone said it was the creepiest theme thingy ever. Yeah.
So what happened?

Last edited by Namine on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFVII: AC Quiz   FFVII: AC Quiz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFVII: AC Quiz
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next